Personal Trainer & Sports Therapist
Lisa is passionate about her work as a Sports & Remedial Therapist and Personal Trainer. She puts a strong emphasis on treating the body as a whole. Lisa has been working in health and fitness for 5 years. Previously, she was the ‘Lead Integrated Family Support Worker For Drug Users’ running a BCC project supporting substance misuse families with a holistic approach to health. Lisa is both a mother and grandmother. Diagnosed with Crones Disease, a digestive disorder, Lisa overcame difficulties and stepped on stage as a Bikini Masters competitor. She loves mountain climbing and believes that a positive mindset is a key to good health.
“Health isn’t just what you’re eating. It’s what your thinking and feeling. Create a positive environment with people who motivate you, not drain energy from you”
I offer a wide variety of sports treatments for all injuries and needs.
Health and Fitness Qualifications:
- Certificate in Personal Training – Level 3
- Certified Boxercise Instructor
Sports Therapies & Massage Qualifications:
- Manual Therapies & Joint Manipulations Level 5
- Electrotherapy & Ultrasound for Injury Treatment Level 5
- Sports & Remedial Massage Level 4
- Instrumental Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation