New in the gym – 2023
Read Time: 1 minutes, 12 seconds.
We hope all our members had a great Christmas and New Year and you are all ready to get back into the swing of things. Remember a gym membership is for life, not just for January!
One of the top reasons members join Ultimate Fitness Birmingham is our commitment to the best equipment in the area.
So we kick start 2023 with some new additions!
GHR – Glute Ham Raise
GHR – Glute Ham Raise – This was another favourite of our members and we have listened and decided to invest in the highest quality Glute Ham Raise money can buy. If you want to build and develop your hamstrings and glutes then this is a must exercise you need to have in your routine.
Curved TreadmillCurve treadmill – thanks to this higher intensity, curved treadmills are perfect for High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). You’ll increase your heart rate faster and keep it up, increasing your need for oxygen and helping torch more calories than regular aerobic exercise.
We look forward to seeing you in the gym, and helping you achieve your fitness and physic goals with us.
And remember these five tips to keep your fitness goals going.
- Set specific, measurable goals. Instead of saying “I want to be more fit,” set a specific goal such as “I want to run a 5K in under 30 minutes.”
- Make a plan. Determine what steps you will take to reach your goal, and create a schedule that you can stick to.
- Track your progress. Keep a log of your workouts, and measure your progress towards your goal.
- Find a workout buddy. Having a friend to exercise with can make workouts more fun, and can also provide a source of accountability.
- Stay motivated. Remind yourself of your goals, and find ways to stay motivated. This could include listening to music, watching workout videos, or reading fitness blogs.
If you need any help with anything, please speak with the team.