Attention all member – Re-Opening info.
We are excited to be opening our doors again on the 25th July after being forced to close for months.
A lot of of our members have been asking questions regarding procedures when we reopen.
Here is some information which will help answer any questions.
- After much deliberation we have decided NOT to operate a booking system or restrict training times. Due to the current government guidelines (1 person per 100sq ft) we have worked out our maximum capacity based on our Existing floor space.
- We will have a MAXIMUM of 40 people on the first floor (cardio and weights)and 20 members on the second floor (back and leg room) total of 60 people.
- Social distance must remain a minimum of 1 metre at all times.
- Windows will be remain open to ensure maximum ventilation at all times.
- Members must sanitise hands before using the finger print entry system with the sanitiser provided at the entrance.
- Members and PTs must replace all weights used
- Please come to the gym ready to train as using changing rooms and lockers is not recommended.
- Showers will be out of use until further notice.
- We advise members to avoid peak times (5pm to 7pm) when ever possible.
- Spotting is only permitted if it is someone from your same household or designated bubble.
- All members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use with the provided sprays and wipes.
- Staff will be cleaning high contact areas frequently throughout the day.
- Our opening times will remain the same except Saturday when we open at 8am instead of 9am.
- Face masks and gloves are not compulsory
- Temperature checks will be compulsory upon entry.
- Membership prices will remain the same.
- Direct debits that were frozen in March will automatically start up again.
- Cancelled direct debits will receive an email regarding setting up again.
- Lost days due to the lockdown will have been frozen.
- We will still accept cash
- We will still allow day passes in
Any further questions let us know via a call or email email@example.com